Apple Card was launched back in 2019. It was linked to accounts of Apple Pay users. Following the success of the Apple card, many other companies stepped in and launched their smart credit card. Samsung was the first to join with the launch of their Samsung Pay card.
After the immense success of Apple Card and Samsung Card, Chinese companies stepped in. Previously we spotted the trademark of Oppo Card. Along with the Oppo card, some other companies like Huawei also launched their own Huawei Card in China.
Also, there was some news about Google planning to launch their own Google Card. So, basically, everyone is entering this new market of Smart credit cards.
Vivo plans to launch VIVOCARD similar to Apple Card, trademark Registered
Now, Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo also joined the party. Vivo registered for the “VivoCard” trademark and it’s now listed on the Chinese certification website CNIPA. It is listed with Application number 58046996 and International Classification 36. The Trademark registration application was filed on July 28, 2021.
- Application Number: 58046996
- International Classification: 36
- Document: PDF
It would be interesting to see, the upcoming VivoCard from Vivo. Let me know in the comment section, whether you’ll use VivoCard for your regular payments.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. If you have any feedback or queries, please ask in the comments. Also, if you’re a tipper and you want to share some news tips with us then please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
- Oppo planning to launch Oppo Card similar to Apple Card
- Vivo working on VivoFit Fitness band/watch, trademark filed
- Realme registered Magdart Trademark, a wireless charging tech similar to Apple Magsafe
- MediaTek files Trademarks registration for Mystro, Opticore and Invive
- How to Turn off Screenshot sound on Android