Twitter is a micro-blogging platform and my favorite place on the Internet. Twitter released this feature called “Hide Reply” back in 2019. It allows you to hide a particular reply on your Tweet. You can view hidden replies on the Twitter app following this guide.
If you want to hide a reply, tap on the three-dot menu and click on the “Hide Reply” option. It will hide the reply from your Tweet reply stream.
Twitter added this feature to curb the increasing toxicity on the platform. You can hide the offensive or irrelevant replies to your Tweets. In 2019, Twitter rolled out this feature worldwide and got a good user response.
Note: Hide Reply feature hides the replies, but they stay there until removed by the user who replied. It means you can still view hidden replies on the Twitter app.
In this article, I will help you to view the hidden replies on the Twitter app. Following the tutorial, you’ll be able to view all the replies hidden by a user on a particular tweet.
How to view hidden replies on Twitter?
To view hidden replies on Twitter, you need to follow these steps:
- Launch your Twitter app and log in to your Twitter account to begin
- Navigate to the Tweet to view the hidden replies on Twitter
- Tap on this icon to view hidden replies on Twitter. It will show a list of replies hidden by the Twitter user.
- Tap on the “show more replies” option to view replies hidden by Twitter itself.
Now, you’ll be able to view hidden replies on Twitter. I hope this tutorial helped you.
If you found this article helpful, then please share it on social media to spread the word. Ask your questions in the comment section below.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Change/Update Email ID in Meesho App?
- How to Share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp in 2021
- How to Delete Koo Account
- How to get verified on the Koo app
- How to change the username in Trell app