Realme is one of the most popular smartphone brand in the smartphone market. Realme is popular for its value for money smartphones and other accessories.
In this article, we are going to explain you how you can show battery percentage on Realme phones. It helps you to keep track of your battery usage and keep you aware when to charge your phone.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Realme Phones
Follow this step-by-step guide to show battery percentage on Realme Phones:
Step 1. Open Settings Options on Realme Phone
First of all, you need to open settings option on your Realme phone by clicking on Settings app icon in app drawer. You can also open settings from notification panel.
Step 2. Go to Notification and Status Bar settings
In settings, you need to open Notification and Status Bar settings, you can find it by scrolling or you can search for it.
Step 3. Open Show Battery Percentage option
Under Status Bar options, you need to open “Show Battery Percentage” option. It shows you different options to choose from.
Step 4. Choose Your Desired Option from Battery Percentage options
When you click on Show Battery Percentage option you’ll see few options from which you need to choose the desired option to show battery percentage on Realme phones.
Step 5. Now Your Realme Phone will show battery percentage in status bar
Battery Saving Tips
- You can save your battery by closing useless apps
- Uninstall useless apps
- Turn off Hotspot, WiFi, and Bluetooth if not in use.
- Turn on Power Saving Mode
Thanks for reading. I hope you found it helpful.
- Twitter working on warning labels to tackle misinformation - June 1, 2021
- Instagram plans to send 2FA code to WhatsApp and improved Rooms - May 22, 2021
- Instagram adding option to show creator category on profile - May 15, 2021