Guide to Show Battery Percentage on Oppo Phone. Previously, we discussed on How to Show Battery Percentages on Samsung and Realme phones. We thought why to leave the Oppo phone users. In this article, we will show you, How to show battery percentage on Oppo phone. When we purchase an Oppo phone, it comes without a battery percentage counter out of the box.
In this article, we will help you to show battery percentage on Oppo phones. It helps us to keep track of the battery usage and the battery backup. After following this tutorial, you’ll be able to show battery percentage on Oppo phones, a small number will indicate battery remaining.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Oppo Phone
Follow this step-by-step guide to show battery percentage on Oppo Phone:
Step 1. Navigate to Oppo Phone System Settings
First of all, navigate to Oppo phone system settings. You can navigate to Oppo system settings from the Settings icon in the App drawer. You can also navigate to system settings from the action center.
Step 2. Open Notification and Status Bar settings
In settings, you need to open Notification and Status Bar settings, you can find it by scrolling or you can search for it.
Step 3. Go to the Show Battery Percentage option
In the Status Bar options, you need to navigate to the “Show Battery Percentage” section. The “Show battery percentage” section will give you a list of options to choose from.
Step 4. Choose the Battery Percentage Layout
After clicking the “Show Battery Percentage” option, you’ll need to choose the battery percentage layout to show battery percentage in Oppo phones. You have three options, “Inside the Battery”, “Outside the battery” and “Do not display”.
Step 5. Now Oppo Phone will Show Battery Percentage
As you can see in the screenshot below, the Oppo phone started showing the battery percentage in the Status bar. It will indicate the battery remaining in your phone.
How to Save Battery on Oppo Phone
Here are some battery saving tips to follow and save battery on Oppo phone:
- Close Useless Apps: Always close the app from the recent tab to save battery on Oppo Phone.
- Restrict Background Usage: If an app uses a lot of power in the background, you can restrict background processes for that particular app. It will save a lot of battery in the Oppo phone.
- Power Saving Mode: Oppo phones come with Power Saving Mode, you can turn it on and it will save your battery automatically by optimizing the device.
Found this article helpful? Please share it with your friends on social media. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. We keep you updated with the latest Android news and updates.
If you’re a leaker or tipper and want to send us a tip or leak. Please send us your leaks and tips at [email protected] or [email protected]. If you wish to be anonymous, we’ll take care of it. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Show Battery Percentage on Realme Phones
- How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Phones
- Brave Browser for Android revamped settings with a new layout and icons
- How to customize Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android
- Chrome Toolbar Shortcut customization options are here