POCO X3 GT is an upcoming smartphone from Xiaomi’s subsidiary brand POCO. Some rumors suggest that the POCO X3 GT will be launched as a global version of the Chinese Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. POCO X3 GT first came into existence after it was spotted in the MIUI Camera App codes.
POCO X3 GT was initially rumored. But, today POCO X3 GT is confirmed on multiple certification websites. Today, the smartphone made a surprise appearance on the Indonesia Telecom certification website.
Along with the Indonesia Telecom certification, POCO X3 GT also received the TKDN and IMDA certifications. POCO X3 GT also received the SGS Fimko certification.
Poco X3 GT Features
As POCO X3 GT is the Redmi Note 10 Pro CN, here are the specification you’ll get:
- Camera: 64MP(wide), 8MP(ultra-wide), 2MP(macro) with 16 MP selfie camera.
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD panel
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 skin
- RAM and Storage: It will come in three variants 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM
- Processor: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G
- Body Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.43 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Water Resistant: No. IP53, dust and splash protection
Poco X3 GT Launch Timeline
— Kacper Skrzypek ?? (@kacskrz) May 29, 2021
Explanation: Kacper Skrzypek found POCO X3 GT in the list of supported devices.
June 3, 2021: Kacper confirmed that POCO X3 GT is the Redmi Note 10 Pro China.
June 11, 2021: POCO X3 GT received Indonesia Telecom certification, IMDA, TKDN, and SGS Fimko certifications. These certifications confirmed the name POCO X3 GT for the global launch of the Chinese Remi Note 10 Pro 5G.
This is a developing story…
Thanks for reading the article. Follow us on Twitter.