Apple launched its Apple Card back in 2019. It was a huge success and people loved the Apple card. If we ignore few issues that Apple Card users faced a few weeks ago, it was a huge success. Apple tried to revolutionize the credit card market with the launch of Apple card.
Oppo planning to launch Oppo Card similar to Apple Card
Apple Card’s success inspired Chinese smartphone maker Oppo Mobile to join the party. According to a listing on the Chinese Trademark portal, Oppo files a trademark named “OPPO Card” on June 22, 2021. It is filed by Oppo Guangdong Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. with the Application number 57108414. Oppo Card is filed under International Classification – 9.
We checked the timeline of this trademark filing. According to the listing, This trademark is awaiting acceptance, and detailed information is temporarily unavailable. As of now, no more info is available about the OPPO card.
Apple card comes with awesome security features and no fees. It would be interesting to see, how Oppo will implement security features in its OPPO card. I am very excited about this OPPO card.
Found this article interesting? Please share on social media. Ask your questions and give feedback in the Comments section below. I will answer your questions with a reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- ColorOS 12 (OPPO Android 12) Update Tracker Release Date and Device List
- ColorOS 12 first looks are leaked, have a look
- Tags everywhere, OnePlus launching OnePlusTag after Apple and Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy MWC: Samsung Watchfaces design tool coming for Android developers
- Microsoft partnership with Amazon for Android app support, not a wise move
- Samsung Internet getting Bookmark Bar and Site permissions
- Telegram introduces Donate Bot to help content creators
- Brave Browser for Android revamped settings with new layout and icons