Mi 10s a mid-range smartphone which was released on March 11 in China. It’s not clear whether company is planning to launch it globally or not.
Mi 10s comes with 7 inch FULL-HD display and 108MP camera. It is powered with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It supports 5G and Snapdragon 870 makes it more powerful.
On 15 May, Mi 10S received its second firmware update that bring Android 11 stable update to the device. Xiaomi given a codename “thyme” to the firmware updates of Mi 10S.
Here are the details about the new update in Mi 10S:
- Device Name: Mi 10S China
- Codename: thyme
- Update version: V184.108.40.206.RGACNXM
- Android Version: Android 11
- Download: Download Recovery
- MD5: f8a896c8d16ba257cbe735be21ffbc0e
- Update size: 148.7 MB
- Firmware Package Name: fw_thyme_miui_THYME_V220.127.116.11.RGACNXM_f1a235ff5e_11.0.zip
- Branch: Stable
- Release Date: 2021-05-15
What’s new in this update?
MIUI 12 bringing you the following new features and changes:
- Cleaner UI: New MIUI 12 is bringing a clutter free clean UI.
- Animations: We will be able to see new animations in MIUI 12
- Sleep Tracker: MIUI 12 brings a sleep tracker app built-in
- Privacy Indicators: MIUI will notify you when an app uses your mic, camera or location with the all new privacy indicators.
- Screenshot Editor: MIUI 12 will bring you a better version of existing screenshot editor in Mi 10S
- Navigation Gestures: MIUI 12 brings much better navigation gesture that will improve the overall user experience
- Live Wallpapers: MIUI 12 came up with new Live wallpapers to improve the UI and themes of Mi 10S.
- Sound Manager: MIUI 12 brings the most awaited Sound Manager feature. It helps you to manage volume of multiple sounds playing at same time individually. It gives you the feeling of a DJ.
How to install MIUI 12 Android 11 stable update on Mi 10S?
To install MIUI 12 Android 21 stable update on Mi 10S, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to Mi 10S settings
2. Open Software Update section
3. Click Check Update
4. Download MIUI 12 update on Mi 10S
5. Install MIUI 12 update on Mi 10S
After installing the latest MIUI 12 stable update your smartphone will automatically reboot and you’ll get the latest MIUI on your Mi 10S device.
If you found this article helpful then please share it on social media. If you have any questions then please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading.
Featured image: GSMArena