Lenovo is launching two Android tablets in August 2021. Lenovo Tab P11 Plus is coming soon as per the listing on Lenovo’s official website. Its pricing is also out and it will be sold for €299($356 approx.).
Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T
- Tablet Screen: 11,0″ 2000×1200 IPS
- RAM and ROM: 4 / 6GB RAM and 64 / 128GB
- Camera: 13-MP, 8-MP
- Operating System: Android 11
- Tablet Weight: 490g
- Battery: 7500mah
- Charging: 20w
- USB Type: USB Type-C
Lenovo partnered with Amazon to offer a free Amazon Music Unlimited plan with Tab P11 Plus. It will come with the tablet and users can avail of the offer following the guides given with the tablet. Amazon Music app will come pre-installed with Lenovo Tab P11 Plus tablet.
How to get 3 months of free Amazon Music Unlimited on Lenovo Tab P11 Plus?
To get 3 months of free Amazon Music Unlimited on Lenovo Tab P11 Plus, follow these steps:
- Open Amazon Music App on Lenovo Tab P11 Plus
- Sign up for a new Amazon music account
- Enter your email in Amazon Music
- Follow the instructions given by Amazon in an email
- Get 3 months of Free Amazon Music Unlimited on Lenovo Tab P11 Plus
Note: Redeem the offer within 30 days of eligible purchase. After 30 days, you won’t be able to redeem the offer, as per the guidelines on the Amazon website. Don’t forget to check if your device is on the list of eligible products or not.
Pre-installed Apps with Lenovo Tab P11 Plus
Here’s the list of Pre-installed Apps with Lenovo Tab P11 Plus:
- Amazon Music
- Dolby Atmos®
- Entertainment Space
- Google Chrome
- Google Kids Space
- Google Photos
- Google Play Store
These apps will come pre-loaded with a Lenovo Tab P11 Plus tablet. You can uninstall some of these apps, while others will come as system apps. You’ll need to root your Lenovo Tab P11 Plus to uninstall those system apps from your Android tablet.
You can have a look at the features and specifications of the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus here.
Found this article helpful? Share it on social media. Ask your questions in the comments section below. I will answer them as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- Lenovo launching Tab P11 Plus, a powerful family tablet
- Realme Tablet launching soon, official confirmation
- Microsoft partnership with Amazon for Android app support, not a wise move
- Amazon’s Android App Keep Listening to You, How to Stop
- How to use Jio Cloud on PC/Web?