Guide to Unhide Songs on Spotify – Spotify is a popular online music streaming app for Android devices. We all use Spotify to listen to our favorite music online. It is a freemium service that offers streaming for free with ads and charges a fee to remove the ads and give additional features.
Spotify has an option that allows you to hide a particular song that you don’t like. After you hide the song, it won’t appear anywhere in the Spotify app. Now, if you mistakenly hide the song, how can you unhide songs on Spotify. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to unhide songs on Spotify.
How to hide songs on Spotify?
Before we move and understand how to unhide songs on Spotify, let’s understand how we can hide them in the first place. Here are steps to follow:
- Open the Spotify app on an Android device and log in to your Spotify account
- Now, open a Spotify playlist from your Spotify app
- Tap on the three dots next to a song in your Spotify playlist
- Tap on the “Hide this song” option to hide the song from the playlist
Now, we know how to hide a song in Spotify. Let’s understand How to unhide songs on the Spotify app.
How to unhide songs on Spotify?
Spotify doesn’t offer the unhide feature directly in the app to unhide a particular song. But, if you’re a premium user, the following method will help you to unhide songs on Spotify:
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android device and log in with your Spotify account
- Open the Spotify settings section by tapping on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Navigate to the Playback settings section on the Spotify settings page
- Turn on the Show unplayable songs toggle to unhide songs on Spotify
- Open Spotify search and search for the songs you have previously hidden or look for them in your Spotify playlist
Note: The above steps only work for Spotify premium subscribers. If you’re a non-premium subscriber you can’t hide a song in the first place. Spotify introduced the hide this song feature in April 2020 for premium subscribers.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google.