Let’s unban Telegram account. Telegram gained a lot of users in recent days. It got benefitted from the outrage against WhatsApp over privacy concerns. Everyone was concerned about their privacy even my grand mom.
Telegram is not end-to-end Encrypted by default, read this article about telegram encryption. They also released two web apps recently with a modern look.
In this article, we will tell you How to unban Telegram account. No matter the reason, many people are reporting about this issue. Telegram account getting banned for no reason. It’s time to talk about it.
How to Unban Telegram Account?
To unban Telegram account, follow these steps:
- Launch Telegram App
- Login to Telegram App
- Tap on Help when says your account is banned
- Send the Automated email
- Open GMail
- Write an email describing what caused the ban and everything
- Send the email to email@example.com or support page
Telegram support team is not as big as Facebook, so, It may take some time to respond and solve your issue. If your account was an invalid ban then it will be revoked and account will be reinstated.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you do then please share it on social media. If you have any questions or feedback, then please share it in the comments below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
If you’re a tipper or leaker and want to send your tip or leak. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If you want to be anonymous, we’ll keep your identity private. Thanks again for reading the article.
- Chrome WebNotes Stylize will improve snippet sharing on Android
- Google Chrome Privacy Review feature will improve your privacy
- How to Turn Off Translation in Chrome for Android
- Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7 [GCAM APK]
- How to test HarmonyOS Public Beta?