TikTok is a short video-sharing app where people create and upload videos of 30 seconds to 1 minute. If you want to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp, we are here to help. These videos are much suitable to share on WhatsApp. You can share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp chats and WhatsApp status. WhatsApp’s status duration limit is the same as TikTok.
Now, if you don’t know how to share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp without sharing the link. We are here to help you.
In this article, I will help you to share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp chats, WhatsApp groups, or WhatsApp Status. Following the methods, I shared in this tutorial will surely help you to share your favorite TikTok Videos on WhatsApp.
Before, we begin with the tutorial to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp. Let’s have a look at how you can download the TikTok videos offline. After downloading you can share the TikTok videos on WhatsApp status, chats, or groups.
How to Download TikTok Videos?
You can download TikTok Videos using the following method. Follow these steps to download TikTok Videos:
- Open TikTok App and start finding the video you want to download
- Tap on the Share button given at the right of your favourite TikTok video
- Tap on the Save Video option from share options to download the TikTok video
You can watch the following video for more details. It explains everything in detail and easy to understand.
How to Download TikTok Videos without Watermark?
If you used the above method for downloading the TikTok video, you may have got a TikTok sign or watermark in the video. Now some people are okay with that but a techie like you shouldn’t. So, here we are going to share the method to download TikTok Videos without Watermark. Follow along with us in this tutorial:
- Open the TikTok app and copy the link to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp
- Open Snaptik.app to download TikTok videos without any watermark
- Paste the TikTok video link in the input box on Snaptik.app TikTok downloader website
- Tap on Download to start fetching the video URL from the user and proceed to download TikTok videos
- Choose any of the listed servers and download and share TikTok videos on WhatsApp without Watermark
Note: SnapTik.app is a tool for downloading TikTok videos. We are not affiliated with SnapTik.app. Please contact their admin in case of any legal issues.
How to Share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp in 2022?
To share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and search for your favorite TikTok video
- Tap on Share and then Copy the Link from the share options
- Open SnapTik.app to download and share TikTok videos on WhatsApp without a watermark
- Open TikTok video after downloading to confirm that video is ready to share
- Tap on the Share option and Choose WhatsApp to share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp
- Choose a chat, group, or WhatsApp status to share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp
Note: You shouldn’t repost or share TikTok videos without credits. Please check your local copyright law and always credit while sharing TikTok videos to a public social media platform.
I hope you’re now able to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp following this tutorial. If this tutorial helped you, please share it on social media. If you face any issues or have any feedback for us please use the comment section to express them. We’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android leaks and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to change username in Trell app
- ColorOS 12 (OPPO Android 12) Update Tracker Release Date and Device List
- Samsung Galaxy MWC: Samsung Watchfaces design tool coming for Android developers
- Instagram plans to send 2FA code to WhatsApp and improved Rooms
- Google Chrome Privacy Review feature will improve your privacy