Realme smartphones come with Realme UI that is inspired from OPPO’s Color OS and looks similar to it. It comes with a wide range of free and paid themes. Realme UI is also packed with many colorful wallpapers to chose for your home screen and lock screen.
In this article, I will be sharing How you can set Live Wallpapers in Realme Phones.
How to set Live Wallpapers in Realme Phones
To set Live Wallpapers in Realme Phones, follow these steps:
- Long press on Homescreen of your Realme phone: You need to long press on your Homescreen to open the Homepage settings options and Wallpaper settings.
- Click on Wallpapers option: In the dock of homepage settings option, you need to choose “Wallpapers”, this will open the Wallpaper settings of your Realme phone.
- Go to Live Wallpapers section: In wallpaper settings, you’ll see a lot of wallpapers which are static. But, if you start scrolling through them you’ll find an option of “Live Wallpapers”, just click on Live Wallpapers option.
- Choose a Live Wallpaper of your choice and click “Set As”: In Live Wallpaper settings, you’ll get a page where all the pre-installed Live Wallpapers show up. You need to choose among these wallpapers and then click “Set As” button at the bottom.
- Choose Home Screen or both Lock Screen and Home Screen: After clicking the Set As button, you’ll need to choose where you want to show this Live Wallpaper. You have two options, first is Homepage and second Both Homepage and Lock Screen.
Now, live wallpapers is set on Realme. But here’s a caution, it will increase your CPU usage and battery consumption.
You can install more Live Wallpapers from Play Store or the Theme Store provided by Realme. Realme themes can be purchased from Theme store and can be custom designed with a tool provided on Realme community.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful, if you do then please share this tutorial on social media. Also, ask you questions in comments below, I will try to answer most of them. Thanks for reading.