Guide to rotate video in VLC Android. VLC Android allows its users to play any kind of media file including videos and music files. It is that all-in-one media player app for Android. In this article, we will look at this tutorial and understand How to rotate video in VLC Android.
In this article, I will explain How you can change the orientation of video or rotate video in VLC Android. So, let’s have a look at the methods we can use to rotate video in VLC Android.
How to rotate video in VLC Android
To rotate video in VLC Android, follow these steps:
- Enable Auto-Rotation in Android Phone: Go to Android Settings and enable the Auto-Rotation feature in your Android phone.
- Launch VLC Android App: Open the VLC Android App from the App drawer on Android phone.
- Play a Video in VLC Android App: After opening the VLC Android app, we need to play a video in VLC Android App.
- Turn off Screen Rotation lock: After playing the video in the VLC Android app, you’ll get an option to turn off the Screen Rotation lock. Disable the Screen Rotation lock.
- Rotate the Android device: After disabling the orientation lock, rotate your Android device and it will rotate video in VLC Android.
Now, you’ll be able to rotate video in VLC Android.
I hope you found this article interesting about How to Play 4K Videos on Android Device. Please do share this article on social media. If you have any suggestions or questions then, please ask in the comments section below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android. Thanks for reading.