Anchor is one of the prominent android applications for creating podcasts. In this series of tutorials, we are helping you understand and using the Anchor app.
In this article, we are going to show you the method to remove anchor logo from cover art of your podcast. You can use tools like Canva, Spark, or Crello to create beautiful cover art for your Podcast.
How to Remove Anchor Logo from Cover Art?
To remove anchor logo from Cover art, follow these steps:
- Install and open the Anchor android app on your phone
- Login to your Anchor account in the Anchor android app
- Go to Your Podcast > Podcast Settings
- Toggle off the option “Anchor logo on cover art”
- Save the Podcast settings
More questions, ask in comment section below. We will try to answer all of them. Thanks for reading.