Resso is a music app developed by the parent company of TikTok, ByteDance. Resso allows you to play music with live lyrics and short videos of music. In this article, I will show you How to remove ads from Resso App.
How to remove ads from Resso App?
To remove ads from Resso App, follow these steps:
- Download Resso Ad-Free App: To remove Ads from Resso App, tap here to download the Ad-Free version.
- Allow Unknown sources: To install the downloaded Resso Ad-Free app, you need to allow unknown sources.
- Install Resso App: After allowing Unknown Sources, you can install the downloaded APK file.
- Launch Resso App: Once the Ad-Free Reso app is installed, you can use it without worrying about any Advertisements.
Note: This Ad-Free version of the Resso App is not developed by us. We are not responsible for any consequences. You should use it at your own risk.
FAQ – Resso App
Is resso is Chinese app?
Yes. Resso app is developed by Chinese company ByteDance. It is the same company the developed infamous app TikTok.
Is the Resso app safe?
No. Resso app is developed by ByteDance. According to the previous records of data collections, we can say Resso is not safe to use if you care about your data.
Is Resso free to use?
Resso is a free-to-use app developed by Bytedance, a Chinese firm. But it charges money for premium features. For most of the features including music streaming, it doesn’t cost any money.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you do then please share it on social media. If you have any questions or feedback, then please share it in the comments below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- Chrome WebNotes Stylize will improve snippet sharing on Android
- Google Chrome Privacy Review feature will improve your privacy
- How to Turn Off Translation in Chrome for Android
- Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7 [GCAM APK]
- How to test HarmonyOS Public Beta?