Let’s Play YouTube videos on VLC Android. VLC Android is one of the most popular media player apps available for Android. VLC Android supports a wide range of media file extensions including MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLAC, and more. It allows us to play almost any of the media file types on Android devices.
Why Play YouTube videos on VLC Android?
Here are the reasons why Play YouTube videos on VLC Android:
- VLC Android will provide all the media controls and additional features while playing the YouTube videos in VLC Android.
- VLC Android allows you to play YouTube videos in the Background. It’s a feature that YouTube provides in their premium plan, but you can do it in VLC Android for free.
- YouTube can be played in PIP mode without premium, using VLC Player for Android.
How to Play YouTube videos on VLC Android
To Play YouTube videos on VLC Android, follow these steps:
- Open YouTube on Android: To begin with, open the YouTube app on your Android device.
- Search and Copy Video Link: In the YouTube app, search for a video then tap Share and copy the video link.
- Launch VLC Android App: In the VLC Android app, you need to launch the VLC Android app. Open the App Drawer and tap on the VLC icon to open VLC Android app.
- Navigate to More Options: In the VLC Android app, you need to click on the three-dot More option. It will open the More options in the VLC Android app.
- Tap on New Stream and Paste YouTube link: On the More options page, you need to click on the “New Stream” option. It will then ask you to enter the stream URL and continue. Now, after entering the URL, your YouTube video will start playing in the VLC Android app.
Note: You can use the VLC Android player to play YouTube videos in the background as well as in PIP mode. Just tap on the options given in the video player.
I hope you found this guide to Play YouTube videos on VLC Android helpful, if you do then please share it on social media. Ask your questions about the VLC Android guide in the comments section below and feedback is always welcomed. Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates related to Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- Poparazzi App for Android: How to use Poparazzi App on Android
- How to Change Color of Subtitles in MX Player App? : 6 Steps
- How to Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices
- How to change Device Name in Realme Phones
- How to Show Battery Percentage on Realme Phones