Want to enjoy 4K quality videos on Android without any interruption or quality drop. In this article, I will show you How you can play 4K videos on Android device. So, follow along with the tutorials to play 4K videos on Android device.
In some Android devices, the default video players do not allow or support 4K quality support. After following this guide, you’ll be able to play 4K videos on Android device.
How to Play 4K Videos on Android Device
To Play 4K Videos on Android Device, follow these methods:
Method 1: Play 4K Videos using VLC Player
VLC Player is a really powerful media player app for Android devices. In this method, we will install the VLC Android Media player on our Android device. After installing, we will play the 4K video file and tap on the VLC player app.
You can install VLC Android Media Player on Android devices. After installing you are ready to play 4K videos using VLC Android Player.
Method 2: Play 4K Videos on YouTube
To Play 4K videos on YouTube, follow this tutorial:
- Open YouTube app: Launch the YouTube app on your Android device.
- Search for your favorite videos: After opening the YouTube app, search for the video you want to play in 4K on Android device.
- Share and Copy the link to that video: Tap three do then Share > Copy link to that particular video
- Open Chrome or any other browser: After copying the link, launch Chrome or any other browser on Android device.
- Paste and Visit the copied link: After opening Chrome or any other browser, paste the link and visit the YouTube link
- Enable Desktop Site Mode: When the video link is open, enable the desktop site mode.
- Choose quality from settings on YouTube: On the YouTube desktop page, you’ll get an option to change the quality of the video. Now, choose 4K from the quality options.
Play 4K Videos on Android Device and Enjoy!
I hope you found this article interesting about How to Play 4K Videos on Android Device. Please do share this article on social media. If you have any suggestions or questions then, please ask in the comments section below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android. Thanks for reading.
If you’re a tipper or leaker and have some leaks for us that you want to share. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Thanks again for reading the article.