Full Guide on How to Leave Snapchat Beta Android. The Snapchat Beta program helps you to access the upcoming features in the Snapchat app for testing. You receive the latest features to test before anyone else. If you want to leave Snapchat Beta Android, you need to follow this guide.
Why do you want to leave Snapchat Beta Android?
The Snapchat beta allows you to access and test the latest features on Android. Most probably you want to leave Snapchat Beta Android due to the bugs and frequent updates you receive. It’s completely okay to leave Snapchat Beta Android whenever you want.
How to Leave Snapchat Beta Android?
To leave Snapchat beta android, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Play Store: First of all, you need to navigate to the Play Store app.
- Search Snapchat: In the Play Story app, you need to search for Snapchat in the top search box
- Choose Snapchat from search results: After searching Snapchat, you need to choose Snapchat from the search results to open Snapchat listing in Play Store.
- Navigate to the Snapchat Beta section: On the Snapchat page of the Play Store app, you need to scroll down to the Snapchat beta section.
- Leave Snapchat Beta Android: In the Snapchat Beta section, you need to tap on the Leave button to leave Snapchat beta Android program.
Note: It may take some time to leave Snapchat Beta program on your Android device. So, just wait for Play Store to opt you out of the Snapchat beta program.
I hope you find my guide useful. Please share it on social media and tag us on Twitter @droidmaze. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest Android and Google news and updates. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Are you a tipster or leaker looking to provide a leaked or exclusive information? Please send through email at [email protected] and [email protected] We’ll keep your identity anonymous if you wish to be anonymous.