Are you trying to join WhatsApp Beta Program and It says Beta Program is Full? If yes, then don’t worry we will help you to join WhatsApp Beta Program if it is full. You can join WhatsApp Beta Program if it is full. After joining the WhatsApp Beta, you’ll be able to install the latest Beta Apps on your Android phone and test the new features before everyone else.
As WhatsApp Beta has a lot of members that’s why the Google Play Store page of WhatsApp Messenger says Beta is full. But there’s a way to join WhatsApp Beta and receive beta updates. In this article, I will show you the methods to join WhatsApp Beta Program if it is full.
Guide to Join WhatsApp Beta Program if it is full
You can join the WhatsApp Beta program even if the play store page says it’s full. So, let’s get into the method and follow the guide carefully.
Method 1: Join WhatsApp Beta Program from Play Store
In this method, you’ll be joining the WhatsApp Beta program officially from Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Go to WhatsApp Beta page on Google Play Store
- Click on the “Become a Tester” button to Join WhatsApp Beta Program
- Now, you need to go to Play Store and search for WhatsApp Messenger
- In-Play Store, you’ll see the following message confirming you’ve joined WhatsApp Beta
- Now, new updates from Play Store will include the beta release of WhatsApp
Note: You can leave the WhatsApp beta programming by tapping on the Leave button. It will take some time and opt you out of the WhatsApp Beta program.
Method 2: Join WhatsApp Beta with APKMirror
In this method, we will be using APKMirror, a third-party APK files provider for beta releases of Apps. Follow the steps below carefully to join WhatsApp Beta even if it is full:
- Go to the APKMirror website
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger Beta
- Now, open the first/latest beta release
- Download the WhatsApp Beta APK
- Allow unknown resources and install the WhatsApp Beta APK
Note: APKMirror claims that they can have all the APK files uploaded to their platform before making them public. So, you can download the APK files from APKMirror without worrying about security issues. If you want to make sure everything is safe, try scanning with VirusTotal online scanner.
Found this tutorial helpful, if you do then please share it on social media and tech forums like Reddit. Also, share your feedback and questions in the comments below, I will be more than happy to answer all of them. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates related to Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.