Wanted to join Snapchat beta but it’s full? We got you. In this article, we will tell you how to join the Snapchat beta when it’s full. Most of the time app developers like Snapchat stop the beta testing program when they get enough beta testers. So, in this case, when someone else tries to join the beta program they won’t be able to do so.
In this article, I will show you How to join the Snapchat beta when it’s full. Yes, you can access the Snapchat Beta application and install it even when the Snapchat beta is full. Let’s get into the tutorial.
How to join Snapchat beta when it’s full?
To join Snapchat beta when it’s full, follow these steps:
- Visit APKMirror on Browser: To get the latest Snapchat beta application, we need to visit the APKMirror website.
- Search for Snapchat beta on APKMirror: Search for Snapchat Beta on the APKMirror website to get a listing of the latest Snapchat Beta app.
- Download the latest Snapchat Beta App: After searching Snapchat beta, download the latest version of the Snapchat Beta app from APKMirror.
- Allow unknown sources: Go to Settings > More Settings and Turn on the toggle that says Allow unknown sources for APP installation.
- Install Snapchat Beta: After allowing unknown sources. Install the downloaded Snapchat Beta APK.
Note: If you want to install the latest beta app and get notified about when the latest beta app is available. You need to install an RSS feed reader app on Android and then enter the https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snap-inc/snapchat/feed URL in the feed. It will bring you the latest releases of Snapchat Beta apps and notify you whenever a new release is available.
I hope you find my guide useful. Please share it on social media and tag us on Twitter @droidmaze. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest Android and Google news and updates. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Are you a tipster or leaker looking to provide a leaked or exclusive information? Please send through email at [email protected] and [email protected]. We’ll keep your identity anonymous if you wish to be anonymous.