Apple recently released the Apple Music Beta on Android. You can join Apple Music Beta on Android to get the latest features. It was first available for Beta Testers but is now available for everyone. However, if you want to get the latest features first, you can Join Apple Music Beta on Android.
Apple Music Beta will give you early access to the new features added by Apple in the Android app of Apple Music. If you want to join Apple Music Beta on Android, follow this guide.
In this article, I will show you the methods to join Apple Music Beta on Android. It will help you to get early access to upcoming features of the Apple Music app.
How to join Apple Music Beta on Android
Apple Music Beta program is full now, so you cannot join Apple Music Beta on Android, officially. But, the Apple Music Beta application can be accessed from third-party websites and installed on Android devices.
- Open the browser of your choice and visit the apkmirror.com website
- Search for Apple Music and find the latest beta version from the list of search results
- Choose the CPU architecture(arm) to download the suitable APK file from APKMirror
- Allow unknown resources to install the downloaded Apple Music Beta APK file
- Install the Apple Music Beta APK, sign in with your account to join Apple Music Beta on Android, and enjoy Apple Music.
Note: APKMirror is the safest third-party website that you can use to download APK files for Android devices. They also upload the APKs very quickly after the official update so, you’ll get the Apple Music BETA APK very fast.
Read Next: How to join Snapchat beta when it’s full?
You can also try looking at the official Play Store listing. They can open the Apple Music Beta in the future for more testers. You can also join our telegram channel to get the latest beta applications of popular apps.