Get verified on Koo app – Koo App is basically Twitter with a different layout and specific for Asian countries. It was developed during the trade issues with China. It currently boasts a user base of 5 Million+ users on Android. Koo App is gaining a lot of popularity due to influence from mainstream news channels and celebrities. If you’re one of the 5 Million Koo users and want to get verified on Koo app, we are here to help you.
In this article, we will explain, How to get verified on Koo app. So, stick with the tutorial and you’ll get verified on Koo app.
Criteria to get verified on Koo App
Koo App has a set of criteria that need to be met in order to get verified. They will need at least 10 days to respond to your verification application. You can read all about the criteria set by Koo team on the eminence page. If you think, you meet the requirements for verification, then apply to get verified on Koo app.
How to get verified on Koo app?
To get verified on Koo app, you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your Koo app account to start the verification process
- Navigate to Profile and open Koo Profile settings
- Choose the “Apply for a Verified Account” option in Koo Profile settings
- Read the guidelines and criteria given on the application form.
- If you meet the requirements, fill the Google Form to get verified on Koo app
Note: Koo verification process is pretty old-school. They are using Google Form for the verification application on Koo, which is immature. Google Form is not a safe option to collect such sensitive data. It doesn’t offer any kind of encryption and can be easily extracted. I hope Koo replaces the Google Form method for verification applications and design something of their own.
I hope you found this tutorial to get verified on Koo app helpful. If you do then please share it on social media. You can also ask your questions and we will try to answer with a reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Delete Koo Account
- ColorOS 12 (OPPO Android 12) Update Tracker Release Date and Device List
- Google Chrome Privacy Review feature will improve your privacy
- Tags everywhere, OnePlus launching OnePlusTag after Apple and Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy MWC: Samsung Watchfaces design tool coming for Android developers