Guide to find Name and Username History on Telegram – Telegram users can be contacted with a username and don’t require a phone number. If someone contacted you and feels suspicious, you can find the Name and Username history on Telegram for that particular user. It will help you to identify if the person contacted you changed their name or username. It will help you to identify the person with the unique identification number given by Telegram to every user. The unique identification number cannot be changed like Name or Username.
In this article, I will be explaining What is Name, Username, and User ID. After that, I will show you the method to find the Name and Username history on Telegram.
What is the Name on Telegram?
The name on Telegram is the name of your account which shows up when someone contacts you from your contact or any other method. The name on Telegram can be anything from text to an emoji. The name on Telegram is public and shows up to everyone who contacts or shares a Telegram group with you.
You can change your Name on Telegram easily. But the previous names you used for your Telegram account are traceable and I will show you how you can do it.
What is the Username on Telegram?
The username on Telegram is a unique alphanumeric name chosen by you for your Telegram account. The username can be used to find your profile and contact you directly. It helps you to chat with anyone on Telegram without having your phone number.
You just need to share your Telegram username and the person can start a conversation with you. You are allowed to change your username any number of times.
What is the User ID on Telegram?
The user id on Telegram is a unique identification number given by Telegram. It is generated and assigned to a new Telegram account when it was created for the first time. Telegram doesn’t allow you to change this unique identification number or user id.
We can use this user-id number to easily find the Name and Username history on Telegram. Let’s have a look at how you can find the Name and Username history on Telegram.
How to find Name and Username history on Telegram?
To find Name and Username history on Telegram, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Telegram app on your Android device and search for @userinfobot
- Tap on START button in @userinfobot chat and forward the message to find Name and Username history on Telegram
- Copy the USERID given by @userinfobot and open a chat with @SangMataInfo_bot
- Type /search_id <USERID> and it will find name and username history on Telegram
- You can also forward the message directly to @SangMataInfo_bot and it will show you the name and username history
Note: If your Telegram account is new they SangMataInfo_bot won’t show anything and give you error “No records found”. It also means that the account haven’t changed their name.
How to delete/hide Name and Username history on Telegram?
To delete/hide Name and Username history on Telegram, you need to delete your Telegram account permanently from this link. After deleting the account, create a new Telegram account with same phone number and it will delete/hide Name and Username history on Telegram.
Follow on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google.
- How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked August Event 2021? Date, Time and Products
- How to Share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp in 2021
- How to view hidden replies on Twitter app?
- How to Solve Beta Program is Full in Play Store on Android
- How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Phones