Oppo and Realme devices come with a Smart Assistant in the default launcher home screen. I am here to guide you to disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices. In this article, I will share the steps to turn off or disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices.
Smart Assistant comes with the default launcher in Oppo/Realme devices. It is similar to the Feed screen in Microsoft Launcher, if you’re using Microsoft launcher and want to disable the Newsfeed then, follow our guide to disable the News feed in Microsoft launcher.
In the Smart Assistant, you get a lot of widgets and shortcuts. You can add quick functions, a Step tracker, and much more in Smart Assistant for Oppo/Realme devices. You can remove these shortcuts individually also. To disable individually, tap on the three-dot menu and tap “Unsubscribe” to remove that particular section.
Now, let’s understand How you can Turn off or disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices. In this step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to turn off Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices.
How to Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices
To Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices, follow these steps:
- Open System Settings: To Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices, you need to open the system settings of Oppo/Realme devices.
- Navigate to Smart Services: In system settings, you need to navigate to Smart services. You can also search for ‘Smart Services” to find it easily.
- Turn of Smart Assistant Toggle: In the Smart Services settings, turn off/disable the “Smart Assistant” toggle to Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices.
Note: It will remove the Smart Assistant section from Oppo/Realme devices. Installing a third-party launcher like Nova, Niagara Launcher, etc can also remove Smart Assistant from Oppo/Realme devices.
I hope you found this guide to disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices helpful, if you do then please share it on social media. Ask your questions about the Oppo/Realme devices guide in the comments section below and feedback is always welcomed. Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates related to Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Disable News Feed in Edge for Android
- How to Remove News Feed from Microsoft Launcher
- Realme smartphone with Snapdragon 870 leaked
- How to fix missing “Share and Copy” option in Realme Phones
- How to set Live Wallpapers in Realme
- How to change Device Name in Realme Phones
- Tags everywhere, OnePlus launching OnePlusTag after Apple and Samsung