Google Chrome introduced customization options in Chrome Canary and they may soon ship it to stable update. It is a pretty handy feature to use on Chrome Android.
In this article, we will show you how to customize the Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android. It will allow you to choose which shortcut you want to show on the Omnibox of Chrome Android.
How to customize Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android?
To customize the Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android, follow these steps:
- Install the latest Chrome Canary update: To customize Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android, you need to install the latest Chrome Canary update on Android from Play Store.
- Navigate to Settings: After installing the latest Chrome Canary for Android, you need to navigate to Canary settings.
- Turn on Toolbar Shortcut toggle: In Chrome canary settings, you’ll need to navigate to the “Toolbar Shortcut” option. After that, you need to turn on Toolbar Shortcut Toggle.
- Choose the Toolbar Shortcut: In the Toolbar Shortcut Toggle, you need to choose the Toolbar Shortcut option you want to show in the Omnibox of Chrome Android.
You can also watch this video to know, How to customize the Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android. It is pretty useful. Have a look:
I hope you found this tutorial to customize Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android helpful. Please share it on social media and tag us @droidmaze on Twitter. If you have any questions or feedback, then please share it in the comments below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
Are you a tipper or leaker who wants to send a leak or exclusive news? Please send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We’ll keep your identity anonymous if you wish to be anonymous.
- How to use WebNotes Stylize on Chrome for Android
- Brave vs Bromite: The Ultimate Privacy Browser Comparison
- How to Play YouTube videos on VLC Android
- Poparazzi App for Android: How to use Poparazzi App on Android
- Brainly App Guide 101: How to use Brainly App
- Chrome Toolbar Shortcut customization options are here