Samsung Galaxy smartphones come with default device names with the name of phone mode. If you want to make your device, truly yours then you should change the device name in Samsung One UI. It will help you to get noticed while connecting to Wi-Fi Hotspot or Bluetooth.
In this article, I will show you How to change the device name in Samsung One UI devices. So, you need to follow the steps and change the device name in Samsung One UI devices.
Important articles for Samsung One UI users:
- One UI 4.0 (Samsung Android 12) Update, Devices List, and Release Date
- Samsung One UI Watch Release Date (WearOS 3.0 Update Tracker)
- Samsung August 2021 Security Update is out for these Devices
How to Change Device Name in Samsung One UI?
To change device name in Samsung One UI, follow these steps:
- Launch the System settings app in Samsung One UI
- Navigate to About Phone in Settings options
- Click on Device name in Samsung Galaxy About Phone settings
- Change device name in Samsung One UI About phone settings
- Save the new device name for your Samsung Galaxy device
Note: You can change the device name in Samsung One UI and use whatever name you want, following the above steps. It will change the Wi-Fi Hotspot name as well as Bluetooth device name in Samsung One UI.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and articles regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the articles. If you are a tipper or just want to share some news, then please share your tips on [email protected] or [email protected]