ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7 are powerful gaming smartphones. ASUS Zenfone 6 was launched in 2019, May 16. It was launched with Snapdragon 855, a pretty solid piece of tech for gaming. Along with the process, It was launched with three variants of RAM and Storage. The variants were 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM and 512GB 12GB RAM. It was one of the smartphones with this much RAM and Storage.
After the success of Zenfone 6, Asus decided to launch its successor. They launched Asus Zenfone 7 in September 2020. Zenfone 7 came with the latest and the greatest Snapdragon 865 5G. It was one of the early adopters of Snapdragon 865 5G. Asus Zenfone 7 came in two variants 128GB 6GB RAM and 128GB 8GB RAM as excessive RAM and Storage was making it more expensive.
Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7 [GCAM APK]
Download GCAM APK for ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7
Here are the latest and tested releases of GCAM APK for Asus Zenfone 6 and 7:
- Latest Version: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1.apk (Wichaya, Android 10+)
- 2020-12-15: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk (Wichaya, Android 9+)
- 2020-03-16: GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2_Wichaya_Salt2_V1.7.apk (Wichaya)
- Android 9: UNI_CAM_v1.2a_P.apk (dpstar7582)
- Android 10: UNI_CAM_v1.2s.apk (dpstar7582)
How to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7?
To install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone 6 and 7, follow these steps:
- Download the GCAM or Google Camera app
- Allow Unknown Resources in Settings
- Open Download folder on Zenfone 6 and 7
- Open Google Camera APK file
- Tap on Install to install the Google Camera app on Zenfone 6 and 7
I hope you found this article helpful. If you do then please share it on social media. If you have any questions or feedback, then please share it in the comments below. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra GCAM MOD APK
- How to Remove News Feed from Microsoft Launcher
- How to use WebNotes Stylize on Chrome for Android
- Poparazzi App for Android: How to use Poparazzi App on Android
- How to Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices