Are you using Google Meet for your online classes or office meeting? Well, we all are doing that due to the ongoing situation. If your Google Meet mic turning off and on automatically, well we can help you to fix it.
In this article, we will share a method to fix the Google Meet mic turning on and off automatically issue. You can fix it on your own, following the methods we are sharing in this article.
What’s the Issue?
A few users are reporting that they are facing issues while using the mic in Google Meet. Google Meet users say that their mic turns on and off automatically. It is a big issue as users are not able to participate in office meetings as well as students are not able to interact with teachers in online classes.
How to fix Google Meet Mic Turning on and off?
To fix the Google Meet mic turning on and off, you need to follow these steps thoroughly:
1. Open Device Settings: Go to Search and type settings. Choose Settings options from the search results to open Settings.
2. Navigate to Privacy Settings: In the Settings page, you need to navigate to privacy settings. You can either search for Privacy settings or tap on the padlock option to open Privacy Settings.
3. Navigate to Microphone settings: In settings, you need to open Microphone settings from Privacy options. It will allow you to change the microphone privacy settings.
4. Turn on Microphone access: Google Meet mic turning on and off issue was happening due to lack of microphone permissions for the app. After turning on the Microphone access the Google Meet mic turning on and off automatically issue will be fixed for sure.
Note: If you disabled Microphone access in Google Chrome or your favorite browser, then navigate to site permissions and enable it for meet.google.com. It will solve the issue.
I hope you found this tutorial to fix the Google Meet mic turning on and off issue. Please ask your questions in the comment section below, we will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Also, share this tutorial with your friend in need or on social media.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to Turn off Screenshot sound on Android
- How to disable Partial Screenshots on Realme Phones
- How to disable Google Chat in Gmail on Android
- How to disable Search with Google Lens on Chrome Android
- Google Chrome Privacy Review feature will improve your privacy