Guide to disable Partial Screenshots on Realme Phones – Realme Phones offers multiple ways to take screenshots. You can either take a full screenshot or a partial screenshot on your Realme smartphone. Both of the screenshot methods are designed for different purposes.
Partial screenshots are just the screenshots that are cropped for the part of the screen you want to capture. It is pretty handy if you don’t want to capture the whole screen. But, if you don’t want to use Partial screenshots or you’re having some issues with it. You can just disable Partial screenshots on Realme Phones.
We will guide you to disable partial screenshots on Realme phones. It will allow you to turn off partial screenshots on your own Realme smartphone.
How to disable Partial Screenshots on Realme Phones
To disable partial screenshots on Realme phones, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Realme Settings: First of all, you need to open Realme system settings. It will let us tweak the system settings and disable partial screenshots on Realme phones.
2. Navigate to Additional Settings: In Realme system settings, you’ll get a lot of settings options. You can choose “Additional Settings” from those options.
3. Navigate to Screenshots settings: In Additional Settings, you need to choose Screenshots settings. It will open screenshots settings for your Realme phones.
4. Disable Partial Screenshots toggle: Screenshot settings have a lot of options for tweaking the screenshot-taking methods in Realme. You need to turn off the “3-finger touch and hold” toggle to disable Partial screenshots.
Note: You can also disable other options of screenshots from the same settings page. These settings can also help you to disable the screenshot sound you hear while taking screenshots.
I hope you found this tutorial to disable Partial Screenshots on Realme Phones. Please ask your questions in the comments section below. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to setup Rose bot on Telegram?
- How to fix missing Share and Copy option in Realme Phones
- How to set Live Wallpapers in Realme
- How to change Device Name in Realme Phones
- How to Disable Smart Assistant in Oppo/Realme devices