Samsung is undoubtedly the biggest Android smartphone brand in the United States. It offers Google’s Android with its own customization as One UI. It comes with their features and bloatware, not a great experience.
If you’re new to Samsung smartphones our Samsung Galaxy device manual will help you with all the basics.
If you forgot your Wi-Fi Hotspot password or your password is disclosed to everyone. You can always change the Wi-Fi Hotspot password on Samsung Smartphone to stay safe and secure.
In this article, I will help you to change the Wi-Fi Hotspot password in your Samsung smartphone. You can keep changing your Wi-Fi Hotspot password on a regular basis to strengthen your privacy and security.
How to Change Wi-Fi Hotspot password on Samsung Smartphone?
To change Wi-Fi Hotspot password on Samsung Smartphone, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone by tapping on the gear icon on your Android smartphone
- Navigate to the Additional wireless settings section in your Android smartphone settings
- Tap on the “Wireless Hotspot” option to open the Android smartphone
- Open “Wireless Hotspot” settings and enter a new password in the Password section
- Tap on the Save option to save the new password and it will change Wi-Fi Hotspot password on Samsung
Note: You will need to follow the password guidelines while updating the Wi-Fi hotspot password on Samsung Smartphone. It will allow you to change Wi-Fi Hotspot password on Samsung Smartphone.
Follow us on Twitter for that latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- Samsung Internet Beta adds Anti-tracking and Search Widget
- How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Phones
- How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked August Event 2021? Date, Time and Products
- Samsung Internet getting Bookmark Bar and Site permissions
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G launching in India spotted on BIS certification website