Tutorial to Change Download Location in Chrome on Android – Google Chrome saves all the downloaded files in the “Downloads” folder on Android. You can access these downloaded files from the Downloads folder in your default storage. Open File Manager and navigate to the Downloads folder and you’ll get all the files you downloaded in Google Chrome on Android.
If you don’t want to save the downloaded files to the Downloads folder. You can change download location in Chrome on Android. I will be showing you the steps to change download location in Chrome on Android devices. Follow this tutorial, step by step and you’ll be able to change download folder in Chrome on Android.
How to Change Download Location in Chrome on Android
To Change Download Location in Chrome on Android, follow these steps:
- Launch Chrome on Android: To begin with, you need to launch Chrome on Android devices. Search and Find the chrome icon in your default Android launcher and tap on the icon to open Chrome on Android.
- Navigate to Chrome Settings: After opening Chrome, you need to tap on the three-dot icon to open the Chrome menu and then tap on Settings to open Chrome Settings.
- Open Downloads in Settings: Now open the Downloads section in Settings. It shows you all the settings related to Downloads in Chrome on Android.
- Change Download Location: After navigating to Downloads in Settings, you need to tap on Download Location and then choose the folder to change download location in Chrome on Android.
After changing the download location, Chrome will save all the files in the folder you’ve chosen. It is helpful in clearing the mess and keeping downloaded files from Chrome separate from other downloads.
Found this tutorial helpful? Suggest some more ideas or ask your questions in the comments below. We will reply or write an article on it so, it can help you solve the issue.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates regarding Android and Google. Thanks for reading the article.
- How to customize Toolbar shortcut in Chrome Android
- How to use WebNotes Stylize on Chrome for Android
- How to Turn Off Translation in Chrome for Android
- How to disable Voice Search button in Chrome for Android
- How to disable Search with Google Lens on Chrome Android