Change Color of Subtitles in MX Player App – MX Player is a very powerful Media Player with tons of features but along with that it also provides your OTT service. You can watch your favorite TV Shows, Web Series, and Movies in MX Player. It also has a wide range of movies in different languages, so here you need to turn on the Subtitles of MX Player App.
MX Player provides you subtitles in different languages and also supports custom Subtitles. You can download .vtt file from different websites and integrate with Media file and watch your favorite movie with Subtitles.
In this video, I am going to share with you the way to change the color of Subtitles in MX Player App. You can easily change the overall look of Subtitles in MX Player App. So, follow the steps given below:
How to Change Color of Subtitles in MX Player App?
Steps to Change Color of Subtitles in MX Player App:
To change color of subtitles in MX Player App, you need to follow these following steps carefully.
Step #1: Launch MX Player App from App Drawer
First of all, Launch MX Player app from the App Drawer, you need to open the App drawer on your Android Phone and click on MX Player logo to launch/open MX Player App on your Phone.
Step #2: Open Sidebar Menu in MX Player App
After opening the MX Player App, you need to open the Sidebar Menu in MX Player App. To open the sidebar menu, you need to click on the Hamburger menu icon on the top-left corner, it will open the Sidebar menu and show you all the options.
Step #3: Find and Open Local Player Settings
In the sidebar menu of MX Player App, you need to scroll down and find “Local Player Settings” option and open the Local Player Settings.
Step #4: Open Subtitle Settings from Local Player Settings
In the Local Player Settings panel, you’ll find and option of Subtitles settings, you need to click on Subtitle option to open the Subtitle Settings and change color of subtitles in MX Player.
Step #5: Open Appearance>Subtitle Text Settings
In the subtitle settings panel, you need to find Text option under Appearance section and click on “Text” to open Subtitle Customization settings to change color of Subtitles in MX Player App.
Step #6: Click on Color option and change color of Subtitles in MX Player App
In the Subtitle Text Appearance settings, you’ll find an option to change Subtitles color in MX Player App and the Background color of subtitles strip. You need to click on the color then, you’ll be able to change color of subtitles in MX Player App. You can also change the font and size of subtitles in MX Player App.
Best Websites to Download Subtitles for MX Player
- OpenSubtitles: Open subtitles is an open collaborative website which is powered by the community. All the subtitles are submitted by users and you can find subtitles for almost all of the popular movies on this website. You can search for a particular movie and find the subtitles for the movies in different languages.
- YIFY Subtitles: YIFY Subtitles is a very popular website by the name of the insanely popular movie torrent provider YIFY(YTS). But, it is not clear that the YIFY subtitles website is either connected or operated by the YIFY group or not. It provides subtitles in more than 50 languages including English, Spanish, Japanese etc.
- SubtitleSeeker: SubtitleSeeker is a widely popular website to look for subtitles with a very simple and easy to use interface. You can download the subtitles in multiple languages.
- Podnapisi: Podnapisi is another community-powered website/forum where it’s users share subtitle files with each other in the community forum. Podnapisi contains a huge amount of subtitle files. You can visit the website https://www.podnapisi.net/
- English-Subtitles.net: It is one of the most popular websites for downloading Subtitles on the internet for almost all of the movies in different languages. It contains subtitles for very old classic movies and a collection of 60’s movie subtitles.
- DownSub: DownSub is one of the very very popular websites for downloading the subtitles for movies, TV Shows, and Web series. If you’re looking for free subtitles, it is one of the best websites to look for the subtitles, because it provides subtitles for almost all of the OTT platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.
Hurray! Enjoy the new theme or color of Subtitles in MX Player and improve your movie and show watching experience. Read more MX Player guides.