pCloud is a popular cloud storage service that offers a whopping 10GB storage and you can earn more space by completing simple tasks and inviting your friends to join pCloud. It can be a great option to backup photos to pCloud on Android. It is one of the cloud storage options that i personally prefer using.
How to Auto Backup Photos to pCloud on Android
Follow the given steps to easily backup your photos to pCloud on Android:
1. Download and Install pCloud App on Android device from Play Store
2. Next, you need to Sign-up for an Account or Login to existing pCloud Account
3. Now open side menu and then click settings option
4. In settings, under pictures and videos section enable Automatic Upload
5. Enable Use Metered Network, under offline files section to backup photos in absence of Wi-Fi using mobile data.
After following this tutorial you’ll be able to enable auto backup photos to pCloud on android.
Q1: How often pCloud will backup my photos?
A1: pCloud will backup your photos right after capturing and storing the photos.
Q2: Why pCloud is not backing up my Photos?
A2: Do check if there’s space in your pCloud account. On Android set pCloud in exception list of battery optimization so pCloud can work in background