Python is very popular among developers and even it is now replacing the Java curriculum in schools. So, we thought to contribute to this ongoing hype of Python Programming. We are here with a list of 5 android apps for python programming.
What is Python?
Python is a very popular general-purpose programming language. It was developed by Guido van Rossum in 1990 and named it Python on the name of popular comedy series, “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”.
Applications of Python
- Web Applications: Python is used for developing web applications with the use of HTML and XML, JSON, Email processing, request, beautiful soup, Feedparser, and more libraries.
- Desktop GUI Applications: Tkinter, wxWidgetM, Kivy, PyQt, and Pyside are the GUI libraries provided by Python to develop Desktop applications.
- Console-based Application: Python is also used to develop console-based applications.
- Software Development: Python is widely used in developing software. Instagram and Reddit are some of the popular software developed in python.
- Scientific and Numeric: Python is used for scientific research purposes.
- Business Applications: Python is used to develop business software. Like billing software and accounting software.
- Audio or Video-based Applications
- 3D CAD Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Image Processing Application
In Desktop we can easily download the latest python from the official website and use the compiler to compile our Python program. However, we can’t use Python directly on Android devices.
5 Android Apps for Python Programming
Here’s a list of some helpful Android applications for Python Programming. Let’s have a look:
1. Pydroid 3 – IIEC
Hydroid 3 is an offline IDE available for android devices that helps you to interpret python syntax without requiring an internet connection. It is the best python programming app for people with low internet connection.
Dcoder is a minimal compiler and IDE for different programming languages like Python. You can use Dcoder to learn and practice Python Programming. Dcoder needs an internet connection in order to compile and run your Python programs. Dcoder supports more than 31 programming languages to compile and run your program.
Termux is a popular shell application where you can install different modules and use on your Android device. Python can be installed on Termux by typing pkg install python and then run the programs by typing python mypythonapp.py
4. QPython 3L
QPython 3L is a popular Python tool for android supporting Python compiler and IDE to practice and learn python. Let’s start the journey of Python with QPython 3L. It is a completely offline tool, which means you won’t need to have an internet connection.
5. Creative IDE
Creative IDE is a popular modern compiler and IDE available for multiple languages. Python is also among the programming languages supported by Creative IDE. It is an online compiler, so you need to have an internet connection to use it.
These were the best Android Apps for Python Programming, which help you in practicing and testing your knowledge of the Python programming language. I hope you found this list of Android Apps for Python Programming helpful, if you do then please share on social media.