Outlook App for Android is my go-to option for accessing and sending all my emails. It is a straightforward and effective method to use Outlook Mail on any Android device. Adding a signature in emails help you in many ways. Here are a few reasons to add an email signature in the outlook app on Android.
Why Add an Email Signature in Outlook App on Android?
Email Signatures help you add information that is very important and common for all the emails you send. Here are the things that you can add as an email signature in the Outlook App:
1. Your Name Signature: You may need to write your name in Email very often, then adding your name in Email is very important.
2. Contact Information: You can also add your contact information in the Email Signature to let people contact you with different methods.
3. Your Website: If you’re a business and want everyone to look at your website for more insights about your services and products, then you can place the website of your business.
How to Add an Email Signature in Outlook App on Android
Let’s understand the methods to add an email signature in the outlook app on Android. As of now, HTML is not fully supported in the Email Signature on Outlook App for Android, so If you want to insert images or want to do some styling, forget about it. You need to use Desktop Client or Outlook Website for doing that.
Follow the following steps to add an Email Signature in the Outlook app on Android:
Step #1: Open Outlook Sidebar Menu
First of all, launch the Outlook App on Android and then Click on the menu icon to open the sidebar menu in the Outlook App. You’ll get the menu icon on the top-left corner; refer to the screenshot below.
Step #2: Open Outlook App Settings
After opening the sidebar menu, look for a gear icon in the bottom-left corner of the menu and click it to open Outlook App Settings.
Step #3: Click on Signature Option
Look for the Signature option in the Settings page, displaying your previous Signature or the default one. Click on that Signature option to open Signature Editor.
Step #4: Enter Your Signature
Now, you can enter your Signature in the textbox, and as of now, only text and links are allowed in the Signature box for Outlook App. So, enter the text you want to add as Signature, or you can also add a link in HTML format. For example:
Visit to <a href="https://droidmaze.com">DroidMaze</a>
Step #5: Save the Email Signature
Once you’re done adding your Signature in the textbox, click on the tick icon at the top-right corner to save your Signature.
Adding Signature in your Emails is an essential habit that makes you look more professional and impacts the receiver.
- Krafton limited Play time and in-game spending of players below 18 - May 15, 2021
- Google Cloud Print shutting down Today - December 31, 2020
- Realme X2 got RMX1851_11.C.11 Update: Features and Changelog - December 29, 2020